Table of Contents
Scottie Scheffler, who took seventh in the Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua on January 5- 8 in his most recent action, comes into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +1000 odds. Before Scheffler tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Scottie Scheffler Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Scheffler has finished below par 14 times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered the top score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score seven times and a top-10 score nine times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Scheffler has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round nine times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 12 times.
Scottie Scheffler History at The American Express
- Over Scheffler’s last three appearances at this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once with an average finish at the event of 14th.
- In his last three appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Scheffler took 25th the last time he played this event (in 2022).
- His last time here, he recorded one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Scottie Scheffler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|