Table of Contents
The Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (10-9, 3-3 OVC) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the Lindenwood Lions (7-12, 2-4 OVC) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Hyland Performance Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint Charles, Missouri
- Arena: Hyland Performance Arena
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has won four of eight games when the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Screaming Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -182 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles have gone 5-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Lions have a 7-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Southern Indiana’s games this year is 3.8 more points than the total of 145 in this game.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Lindenwood has won four out of the 15 games, or 26.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +148 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Lions have compiled a 9-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Lions have a 7-6 record against the spread.
- Lindenwood’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.4 points, 5.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Southern Indiana vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||Lindenwood AVG||Lindenwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Screaming Eagles is Isaiah Swope, who scores 13.6 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Southern Indiana’s best rebounder is Jacob Polakovich, who averages 11.5 boards per game in addition to his 11.9 PPG average.
- Trevor Lakes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Screaming Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Chris Childs averages 14.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- Cam Burrell puts up a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 10.9 points and 1.5 assists per game for Lindenwood to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kevin Caldwell Jr. has the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 12.1 points and 3.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Childs makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.