Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Tee Higgins’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. The AFC Divisional round features a matchup between Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals and the Buffalo Bills from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins has grabbed 74 passes (109 targets) for 1,029 yards (64.3 per game), and he has seven TDs this season.
- Higgins has been the target of 17.9% (109 total) of his team’s 610 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored seven combined touchdowns this season, 14.3% of his team’s 49 offensive TDs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Ravens (1/15/2023): 4 receptions, 37 yardsvs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 1 reception, 7 yardsat Patriots (12/24/2022): 8 receptions, 128 yards, 1 TD