Table of Contents
The Abilene Christian Wildcats (9-9, 1-4 WAC) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Valley Wolverines (14-5, 5-1 WAC) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at UCCU Center as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has been favored on the moneyline 10 times this season. They’ve finished 8-2 in those games.
- The Wolverines have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -513 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Utah Valley has had set in games this year is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Info
- Abilene Christian has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +377 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats have gone 4-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Abilene Christian this year is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah Valley vs. Abilene Christian Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Abilene Christian AVG||Abilene Christian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- Justin Harmon leads the Wolverines in scoring, tallying 14.4 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Aziz Bandaogo leads Utah Valley in rebounding, averaging 10.5 per game, while Trey Woodbury leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Le’Tre Darthard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolverines, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- Immanuel Allen sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 11.9 points per game. He also collects 3.5 rebounds and racks up 1.1 assists per game.
- The Abilene Christian leaders in rebounding and assists are Tobias Cameron with 4.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.7 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Damien Daniels with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.2 points and three rebounds per game).
- Cameron Steele is dependable from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 1.5 made threes per game.