Table of Contents
SoCon opponents square off when the Wofford Terriers (11-8, 3-3 SoCon) visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (10-9, 3-3 SoCon) at Ramsey Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. The Catamounts are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Catamounts
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Arena: Ramsey Center
Wofford Betting Stats & Information
- Wofford has won six of 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season (60%).
- The Terriers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Terriers are 11-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Catamounts have a 5-3-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Wofford has had set in matchups this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- Western Carolina has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Catamounts have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +127.
- The Catamounts are 9-8-1 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Catamounts are 5-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Western Carolina this season is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wofford vs. Western Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Wofford Rank||Wofford AVG||Western Carolina AVG||Western Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wofford Terriers Leaders
- B.J. Mack leads the Terriers in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Messiah Jones is Wofford’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Jackson Paveletzke is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Corey Tripp makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terriers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- Tyzhaun Claude records 14.9 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Catamounts, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Vonterius Woolbright’s assist statline paces Western Carolina; he dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Tre Jackson is consistent from deep and leads the Catamounts with 3.4 made threes per game.