Table of Contents
The Binghamton Bearcats (7-10, 3-1 America East) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Albany (NY) Great Danes (6-14, 1-4 America East) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at SEFCU Arena as only 1-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Great Danes vs. Bearcats
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: SEFCU Arena
Albany (NY) Betting Stats & Information
- Albany (NY) has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Great Danes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Great Danes are 8-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Bearcats are 6-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Albany (NY)’s games this season is 1.2 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
Binghamton Betting Stats & Info
- Binghamton has won three of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bearcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bearcats have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats have a 6-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Binghamton’s games this season have averaged a total of 141.7 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Albany (NY) vs. Binghamton Season Stat Comparison
|Albany (NY) Rank||Albany (NY) AVG||Binghamton AVG||Binghamton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Albany (NY) Great Danes Leaders
- Gerald Drumgoole Jr. leads the Great Danes in points and assists per game, scoring 15.3 points and distributing 2.5 assists.
- Jonathan Beagle is Albany (NY)’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- Drumgoole leads the Great Danes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- The Bearcats’ Jacob Falko puts up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Miles Gibson grabs 5.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.2 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Binghamton rebounding leaderboard.
- Falko is reliable from deep and leads the Bearcats with 1.4 made threes per game.