Table of Contents
The No. 18 Charleston (SC) Cougars (19-1, 7-0 CAA) are heavy favorites (-21.5) as they look to continue a six-game road win streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (1-17, 0-5 CAA) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at OceanFirst Bank Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Arena: OceanFirst Bank Center
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) has won all 16 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Cougars have not played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter.
- The Cougars have gone 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 21.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Charleston (SC) has had set in matchups this season is 6.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Monmouth has won one out of the 18 games, or 5.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +2200 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Hawks have put together a 4-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Hawks have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 21.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Monmouth this season is 7.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Charleston (SC) vs. Monmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars scoring leader is Dalton Bolon, who averages 13.7 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Jaylon Scott leads Charleston (SC) in rebounding, averaging 5.1 per game, while Ryan Larson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Reyne Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- Myles Foster sits atop the Hawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Myles Ruth’s assist statline leads Monmouth; he records 2.5 assists per game.
- Jack Collins is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Hawks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.