Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (6-12, 1-5 Big Sky) are only 3-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (12-7, 6-0 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 155.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bears
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Greeley, Colorado
- Arena: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Washington has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of eight times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -160 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Eastern Washington’s average point total in outings this season is 145.3, 9.7 points less than the total in this game.
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Colorado has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Bears are 3-5 against the spread.
- Northern Colorado’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 149.8 points, 5.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Washington vs. Northern Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Washington Rank||Eastern Washington AVG||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Steele Venters, who averages 15.3 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Casey Jones is Eastern Washington’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.7 per game, while Angelo Allegri is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Venters leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Dalton Knecht records 19.6 points and 7.2 rebounds per game for the Bears, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Matt Johnson’s assist statline paces Northern Colorado; he dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Knecht knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.