Table of Contents
The Kent State Golden Flashes (15-3, 5-0 MAC) will look to continue a nine-game win streak when they host the Ball State Cardinals (13-5, 4-1 MAC) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center as 9-point favorites. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Flashes vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Kent, Ohio
- Arena: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
Kent State Betting Stats & Information
- Kent State has been favored on the moneyline a total of 12 times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Golden Flashes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -417 or shorter.
- The Golden Flashes are 12-4-1 ATS this season.
- Kent State’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.8, 0.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
Ball State Betting Stats & Info
- Ball State has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- The Cardinals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +330 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cardinals’ ATS record is 9-7-0 this season.
- Ball State’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.3 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Kent State vs. Ball State Season Stat Comparison
|Kent State Rank||Kent State AVG||Ball State AVG||Ball State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- Sincere Carry leads the Golden Flashes in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Kent State’s best rebounder is Miryne Thomas, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 11.6 PPG average.
- Thomas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Flashes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Jarron Coleman scores 14.6 points and tacks on 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cardinals’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Payton Sparks’ stat line of 8.2 rebounds, 13.1 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Ball State rebounding leaderboard.
- Coleman hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.