Table of Contents
The Portland Pilots (9-11, 1-4 WCC) host the San Diego Toreros (9-11, 2-4 WCC) in a matchup of WCC teams at Chiles Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Pilots are 4-point favorites in the game. The point total is 161 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pilots vs. Toreros
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Chiles Center
Portland Betting Stats & Information
- Portland is 5-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6%).
- The Pilots have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -217 or shorter.
- The Pilots are 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Toreros have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- Portland’s average point total in outings this season is 153.1, 7.9 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
San Diego Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Diego has been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- The Toreros have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +173 moneyline set for this game.
- The Toreros are 6-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Toreros have a 3-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average point total for San Diego this season is five points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Portland vs. San Diego Season Stat Comparison
|Portland Rank||Portland AVG||San Diego AVG||San Diego Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Pilots Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Pilots is Tyler Robertson, who scores 14.3 points and dishes out 5.3 assists per game.
- Portland’s best rebounder is Moses Wood, who averages 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 13.9 PPG average.
- The Pilots get the most three-point shooting production out of Wood, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- Jase Townsend is the top scorer for the Toreros with 15.9 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game to his stats.
- The San Diego leaders in rebounding and assists are Eric Williams Jr. with 9.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.9 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Seikou Sisoho Jawara with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.3 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Townsend makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Toreros.