Table of Contents
The Denver Pioneers (11-9, 2-5 Summit) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a six-game road losing streak when they take on the South Dakota Coyotes (8-10, 3-3 Summit) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Sanford Coyote Sports Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Coyotes vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Vermillion, South Dakota
- Arena: Sanford Coyote Sports Center
South Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota has gone 5-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4%).
- The Coyotes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -203 or shorter.
- The Coyotes are 4-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in South Dakota’s games this year is 6.1 fewer points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- Denver has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Pioneers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +163 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Pioneers have put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Pioneers are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Denver this year is 4.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Dakota vs. Denver Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota Rank||South Dakota AVG||Denver AVG||Denver Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Coyotes this season is Kruz Perrott-Hunt, who averages 13.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Damani Hayes leads South Dakota in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while A.J. Plitzuweit leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Plitzuweit makes more threes per game than any other member of the Coyotes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- Tommy Bruner’s points (16.4 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Pioneers’ leaderboards.
- Tyree Corbett is at the top of the Denver rebounding leaderboard with 8.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.5 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Bruner knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pioneers.