Table of Contents
The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (11-7, 4-1 Southland) hit the road in Southland play against the Lamar Cardinals (5-13, 1-4 Southland) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Islanders are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game. The point total is set at 147 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Islanders vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Beaumont, Texas
- Arena: Montagne Center
Texas A&M-CC Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M-CC has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve finished 6-3 in those games.
- The Islanders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -910 or shorter.
- The Islanders have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Texas A&M-CC has had in its matchups this season is 5.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Lamar Betting Stats & Info
- Lamar has won one, or 7.7%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +558 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cardinals are 7-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have a 4-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 12.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Lamar this year is 2.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Lamar Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M-CC Rank||Texas A&M-CC AVG||Lamar AVG||Lamar Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M-CC Islanders Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Islanders is Isaac Mushila, who averages 14 points and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s best passer is Terrion Murdix, who averages 4.7 assists per game to go with his 12.5 PPG scoring average.
- Ross Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Islanders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Lamar Cardinals Leaders
- Nate Calmese sits at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 2.7 rebounds and averages 2.4 assists per game.
- Yuto Yamanouchi-Williams has a stat line of seven rebounds, 7.2 points and 0.4 assists per game for Lamar to take the top rebound spot on the team. Chris Pryor has the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 10.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Calmese knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.