Table of Contents
The UT Arlington Mavericks (6-13, 1-5 WAC) host the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (10-8, 1-4 WAC) after losing five straight home games. The Mavericks are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The over/under is set at 148 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Vaqueros
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Information
- UT Arlington is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Mavericks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -203 or shorter.
- The Mavericks’ ATS record is 7-9-0 this season.
- The Vaqueros are 5-6 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- UT Arlington’s average point total in outings this season is 130.6, 17.4 points below the over/under in this game.
UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Stats & Info
- UT Rio Grande Valley has won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Vaqueros have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vaqueros’ ATS record is 8-7-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Vaqueros are 5-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under in UT Rio Grande Valley’s games this season is 13.5 more points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
UT Arlington vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Season Stat Comparison
|UT Arlington Rank||UT Arlington AVG||UT Rio Grande Valley AVG||UT Rio Grande Valley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Mavericks is Shemar Wilson, who puts up 11 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Kyron Gibson leads UT Arlington in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 10.1 points per contest.
- Gibson leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros Leaders
- Justin Johnson racks up 20.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Vaqueros.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s leader in rebounds is Daylen Williams with six per game, and its leader in assists is Will Johnston with 3.9 per game.
- Johnston hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Vaqueros.