Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-8, 2-4 Big 12) are at home in Big 12 play against the No. 12 Iowa State Cyclones (14-3, 5-1 Big 12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Cowboys are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has a 10-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Cowboys have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -111 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cyclones have a 6-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Oklahoma State has had in its matchups this season is 4.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won five of those games.
- The Cyclones have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -111 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cyclones’ ATS record is 12-5-0 this year.
- The Cyclones are 6-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Iowa State this season is 4.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys scoring leader is Bryce Thompson, who averages 11.9 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Oklahoma State’s leading rebounder is Moussa Cisse averaging 9.3 boards per game and its best passer is Avery Anderson III and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Thompson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes is at the top of the Cyclones scoring leaderboard with 13.2 points per game. He also pulls down 3.2 rebounds and averages 3.1 assists per game.
- Iowa State’s leader in rebounds is Caleb Grill with 4.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Tamin Lipsey with 4.9 per game.
- Grill is dependable from distance and leads the Cyclones with 2.4 made threes per game.