Table of Contents
The Boston University Terriers (9-11, 2-5 Patriot) will attempt to stop a four-game winning streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-13, 2-5 Patriot) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Case Gym as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Greyhounds
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Case Gym
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has won seven of 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- The Terriers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -426 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Terriers have compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Greyhounds are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Boston University’s games this season is 6.3 more points than the total of 130.5 in this game.
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola (MD) has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Greyhounds have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +315 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Greyhounds have compiled a 6-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Greyhounds have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Loyola (MD) this year is 4.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||Loyola (MD) AVG||Loyola (MD) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Terriers is Walter Whyte, who accumulates 14.2 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Boston University’s best passer is Ethan Brittain-Watts, who averages 2.3 assists per game to go with his 9.6 PPG scoring average.
- Jonas Harper makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terriers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- The Greyhounds’ Kenny Jones averages enough points (11.5 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Golden Dike grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.3 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Loyola (MD) rebounding leaderboard.
- Jones is the top shooter from distance for the Greyhounds, hitting 1.9 threes per game.