Table of Contents
Big South foes meet when the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (8-11, 3-4 Big South) visit the Winthrop Eagles (8-12, 3-4 Big South) at Winthrop Coliseum, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Eagles are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Gardner-Webb Betting Stats & Information
- Gardner-Webb has won six of 11 games when the moneyline favorite this season (54.5%).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -149 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 3-6 against the spread.
- Gardner-Webb’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.1, 0.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- Winthrop has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won twice.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +119.
- The Eagles have a 7-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 3-6 against the spread.
- The average total in Winthrop’s games this season is 10.6 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|Gardner-Webb Rank||Gardner-Webb AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Leaders
- DQ Nicholas leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 11.3 points and distributing 3.2 assists.
- Ludovic Dufeal leads Gardner-Webb in rebounding, grabbing 5.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 6 points a contest.
- Julien Soumaoro makes more threes per game than any other member of the Runnin’ Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford puts up 16.6 points and 7.8 rebounds per game for the Eagles, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Kasen Harrison notches more assists than any other Winthrop player with 3.4 per game. He also scores 10.5 points and grabs 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.