Table of Contents
The Oregon Ducks (11-8, 5-3 Pac-12) hit the road in Pac-12 play against the Stanford Cardinal (6-12, 1-7 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. The Ducks are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Cardinal
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Stanford, California
- Arena: Maples Pavilion
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has won 70% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-3).
- The Ducks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -173 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Ducks have put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Cardinal have a 3-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Oregon’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
Stanford Betting Stats & Info
- Stanford has been listed as the underdog nine times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Cardinal have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cardinal are 8-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinal have a 3-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Stanford’s games this season is four fewer points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Oregon vs. Stanford Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||Stanford AVG||Stanford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- Will Richardson leads the Ducks in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- N’Faly Dante leads Oregon in rebounding, grabbing 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.4 points a contest.
- Richardson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ducks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- Ingram Harrison has tallied 5.3 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cardinal leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Spencer Jones counts for 12.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Stanford’s squad.
- Jones averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinal.