Table of Contents
The Penn State Nittany Lions (12-6, 3-4 Big Ten) are at home in Big Ten play against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (10-9, 3-5 Big Ten) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:15 PM ET. The Nittany Lions are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The point total for the matchup is 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Cornhuskers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Bryce Jordan Center
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- Penn State has gone 10-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90.9%).
- The Nittany Lions have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -413 or shorter.
- The Nittany Lions are 10-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Cornhuskers are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- Penn State’s average point total in outings this year is 141.6, 9.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Nebraska Betting Stats & Info
- Nebraska has won three, or 25%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cornhuskers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +317 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cornhuskers’ ATS record is 7-12-0 this season.
- The Cornhuskers are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Nebraska’s games this year is 0.5 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Penn State vs. Nebraska Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank||Penn State AVG||Nebraska AVG||Nebraska Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Nittany Lions is Jalen Pickett, who averages 17.7 points, 7.7 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game.
- The Nittany Lions get the most three-point shooting production out of Andrew Funk, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- Derrick Walker holds the top spot on the Cornhuskers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.6 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griesel notches more assists than any other Nebraska teammate with 4.1 per game. He also scores 11.4 points and pulls down 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Keisei Tominaga is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Cornhuskers, hitting 1.5 threes per game.