Table of Contents
The Radford Highlanders (11-9, 5-2 Big South) are favored (-8) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the High Point Panthers (10-9, 2-5 Big South) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Dedmon Center. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Radford, Virginia
- Arena: Dedmon Center
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has won seven of 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season (70%).
- The Highlanders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The Highlanders have gone 12-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Radford has had set in games this season is 6.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
High Point Betting Stats & Info
- High Point has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +283 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Panthers have compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average total in High Point’s games this year is 12.9 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Radford vs. High Point Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||High Point AVG||High Point Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The Highlanders scoring leader is DaQuan Smith, who averages 12.9 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Justin Archer is Radford’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Josiah Jeffers is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
High Point Panthers Leaders
- Jaden House puts up 18.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Panthers.
- The High Point leaders in rebounding and assists are Ahmard Harvey with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.5 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Bryant Randleman with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.6 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Abdoulaye makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.