Table of Contents
The UMBC Retrievers (13-7, 3-2 America East) are 8-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the New Hampshire Wildcats (8-9, 3-2 America East) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at UMBC Event Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Retrievers vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: UMBC Event Center
UMBC Betting Stats & Information
- UMBC has won all 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Retrievers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The Retrievers are 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 8 points or more, the Wildcats have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average total UMBC has had in its matchups this season is 12 more points than this particular game’s point total.
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Info
- This season, New Hampshire has been the underdog 12 times and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +283 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats are 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 8 points or more.
- New Hampshire’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 132.1 points, 7.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Season Stat Comparison
|UMBC Rank||UMBC AVG||New Hampshire AVG||New Hampshire Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMBC Retrievers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Retrievers this season is Colton Lawrence, who averages 13.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- UMBC’s leading rebounder is Tra’Von Fagan averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Craig Beaudion and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Matteo Picarelli makes more threes per game than any other member of the Retrievers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- Clarence O. Daniels II holds the top spot on the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.2 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Kyree Brown’s assist statline paces New Hampshire; he dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Matt Herasme averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.