Table of Contents
The Saint Thomas Tommies (13-8, 4-4 Summit) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to end a four-game road slide when they square off against the Western Illinois Leathernecks (10-8, 3-4 Summit) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Western Hall. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Leathernecks vs. Tommies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Macomb, Illinois
- Arena: Western Hall
Western Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Western Illinois has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-2).
- The Leathernecks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Leathernecks’ ATS record is 8-7-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Tommies are 2-5-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Western Illinois’ games this season is 1.1 fewer points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
St. Thomas Betting Stats & Info
- St. Thomas has won one of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tommies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- The Tommies have a 12-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Tommies are 2-5-1 against the spread.
- St. Thomas’ games this season have averaged a total of 146.8 points, 1.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Western Illinois vs. St. Thomas Season Stat Comparison
|Western Illinois Rank||Western Illinois AVG||St. Thomas AVG||St. Thomas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Illinois Leathernecks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Leathernecks is Trenton Massner, who scores 16.2 points and distributes 5.4 assists per game.
- Jesiah West is Western Illinois’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.2 boards in each contest while scoring 10.6 points per game.
- Alec Rosner leads the Leathernecks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Saint Thomas Tommies Leaders
- Andrew Rohde scores 14.7 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tommies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Brooks Allen’s stat line of 4.1 rebounds, 8.9 points and 2.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the St. Thomas rebounding leaderboard.
- Riley Miller is the top shooter from deep for the Tommies, hitting 3.2 threes per game.