Table of Contents
The Abilene Christian Wildcats (9-10, 1-5 WAC) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the UT Arlington Mavericks (7-13, 2-5 WAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Teague Center as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Abilene, Texas
- Arena: Teague Center
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Information
- Abilene Christian has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve finished 5-4 in those games.
- The Wildcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -254 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 4-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 7-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average total Abilene Christian has had set in games this year is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has been underdogs in 16 games this season and won three (18.8%) of those contests.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +205 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks’ ATS record is 8-9-0 this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Mavericks have a 7-4 record against the spread.
- UT Arlington’s games this season have averaged a total of 132 points, 3.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Abilene Christian vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Abilene Christian Rank||Abilene Christian AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Immanuel Allen, who averages 11.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Tobias Cameron is Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder, grabbing 4.7 per game, while Damien Daniels is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Cameron Steele, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson averages 10.7 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Mavericks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Kyron Gibson dishes out more assists than any other UT Arlington player with 3.6 per game. He also averages 9.9 points and grabs 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Gibson is the top scorer from distance for the Mavericks, hitting 1.4 threes per game.