Table of Contents
A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the California Golden Bears (3-16, 2-6 Pac-12) host the Oregon State Beavers (7-12, 1-7 Pac-12) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The Golden Bears are 3.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Beavers, losers of six straight. The over/under is 124.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Bears vs. Beavers
- Game Day: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
Cal Betting Stats & Information
- Cal has won 16.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (1-5).
- The Golden Bears have not played a game with moneyline odds of -167 or shorter.
- The Golden Bears’ ATS record is 8-11-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Beavers are 7-4 against the spread.
- Cal’s average total in outings this year has been 130.1, 5.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Oregon State Betting Stats & Info
- Oregon State has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won once.
- The Beavers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +137 moneyline set for this game.
- The Beavers have gone 8-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Beavers are 7-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Oregon State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 131.3 points, 6.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cal vs. Oregon State Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Rank||Cal AVG||Oregon State AVG||Oregon State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
California Golden Bears Leaders
- The Golden Bears leader in points and rebounds is Lars Thiemann, who scores 11 points and grabs 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Joel Brown leads Cal in assists, averaging three per game while also scoring 6.6 points per contest.
- The Golden Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Sam Alajiki, who makes 1.1 threes per game.
Oregon State Beavers Leaders
- Jordan Pope scores 12 points and adds 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Dzmitry Ryuny’s stat line of 5.2 rebounds, 5.6 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard.
- Pope is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Beavers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.