Table of Contents
Big 12 opponents meet when the No. 12 Iowa State Cyclones (14-3, 5-1 Big 12) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-8, 2-4 Big 12) at Gallagher-Iba Arena, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Cowboys are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 127.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cyclones vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Iowa State Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa State has won all eight games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Cyclones have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter.
- The Cyclones are 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Iowa State has had set in games this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oklahoma State has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -109.
- The Cowboys are 9-9-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 1-5 against the spread.
- Oklahoma State’s games this year have averaged a total of 130.3 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa State Rank||Iowa State AVG||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cyclones this season is Jaren Holmes, who averages 13.2 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
- Iowa State’s leading rebounder is Caleb Grill averaging 4.4 boards per game and its best passer is Tamin Lipsey and his 4.9 assists per game.
- Grill leads the Cyclones in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Bryce Thompson racks up 11.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cowboys.
- The Oklahoma State leaders in rebounding and assists are Moussa Cisse with 9.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.5 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Avery Anderson III with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Thompson is dependable from distance and leads the Cowboys with 1.9 made threes per game.