Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (18-2, 5-2 MWC) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (15-5, 5-2 MWC) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Lawlor Events Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Lobos
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has won 92.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (12-1).
- The Wolf Pack have not played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 13-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Lobos are 3-0 against the spread.
- Nevada’s average point total in matchups this season is 138.2, 9.3 points below the over/under in this game.
New Mexico Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico has been listed as the underdog three times this season, yet it has won all of those games.
- The Lobos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +123.
- So far this season, the Lobos have put together an 11-7-1 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Lobos have a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for New Mexico this year is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||New Mexico AVG||New Mexico Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. is at the top of the Lobos scoring leaderboard with 18.6 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- New Mexico’s leader in rebounds is Morris Udeze with 8.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Jaelen House with 4.6 per game.
- House hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lobos.