Table of Contents
The Niagara Purple Eagles (9-9, 4-5 MAAC) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-11, 3-7 MAAC) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at Yanitelli Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 119.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Peacocks vs. Purple Eagles
- Game Day: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Arena: Yanitelli Center
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Peter’s has won five of nine games when favored on the moneyline this season (55.6%).
- The Peacocks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Peacocks’ ATS record is 7-11-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Purple Eagles are 6-3 against the spread.
- The average total Saint Peter’s has had set in matchups this year is 6.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Niagara Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Niagara has won four out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Purple Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +104.
- The Purple Eagles are 9-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Purple Eagles are 6-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Niagara’s games this year have averaged a total of 129.8 points, 10.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s vs. Niagara Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Peter’s Rank||Saint Peter’s AVG||Niagara AVG||Niagara Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Latrell Reid leads the Peacocks in rebounds and assists. Reid averages 5.7 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game.
- Isiah Dasher is Saint Peter’s leading scorer, tallying 14.2 per game while tacking on four rebounds and one assist.
- Dasher makes more threes per game than any other member of the Peacocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- Noah Thomasson scores 18.2 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Purple Eagles’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Sam Iorio’s stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 8.6 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Niagara rebounding leaderboard.
- Thomasson averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Purple Eagles.