Table of Contents
The UC Riverside Highlanders (14-6, 7-1 Big West) are favored (-2.5) to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (14-5, 5-2 Big West) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at UCR Student Recreation Center. The matchup has a point total of 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Rainbow Warriors
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: UCR Student Recreation Center
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Information
- UC Riverside has gone 7-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8%).
- The Highlanders have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -152 or shorter.
- The Highlanders’ ATS record is 12-7-0 this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total UC Riverside has had set in games this year is 10.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Hawaii Betting Stats & Info
- Hawaii has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Rainbow Warriors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +127 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rainbow Warriors have gone 9-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Hawaii this season is 1.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Season Stat Comparison
|UC Riverside Rank||UC Riverside AVG||Hawaii AVG||Hawaii Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Zyon Pullin, who scores 18.8 points and distributes four assists per game.
- Lachlan Olbrich leads UC Riverside in rebounding, pulling down 5.9 boards per game while also scoring 10.2 points a contest.
- Flynn Cameron leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Leaders
- Noel Coleman is the top scorer for the Rainbow Warriors with 14.4 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Bernardo da Silva has a stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 10.1 points and 1.1 assists per game for Hawaii to take the top rebound spot on the team. JoVon McClanahan holds the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 10.1 points and 3.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Kamaka Hepa is the most prolific from deep for the Rainbow Warriors, hitting two threes per game.