Table of Contents
NEC foes meet when the Wagner Seahawks (10-7, 3-3 NEC) host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (11-10, 4-2 NEC) at Spiro Sports Center, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 22, 2023. The Pioneers are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 135 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Staten Island, New York
- Arena: Spiro Sports Center
Wagner Betting Stats & Information
- Wagner is 6-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Seahawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter.
- The Seahawks have a 5-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Pioneers have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- Wagner’s average point total in matchups this year is 126.9, 8.1 points below the total in this game.
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Info
- Sacred Heart has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won four of those games.
- The Pioneers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Pioneers have put together an 8-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Pioneers are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Sacred Heart this season is 8.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner vs. Sacred Heart Season Stat Comparison
|Wagner Rank||Wagner AVG||Sacred Heart AVG||Sacred Heart Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- Delonnie Hunt leads the Seahawks in points and assists per game, scoring 11.6 points and distributing 3.2 assists.
- Brandon Brown leads Wagner in rebounding, pulling down 8.8 boards per game while also scoring 9.6 points a contest.
- The Seahawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Javier Esquerra Trelles, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Nico Galette scores 15.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pioneers.
- Bryce Johnson has a stat line of 8.2 rebounds, 9.4 points and 2.1 assists per game for Sacred Heart to take the top rebound spot on the team. Mike Sixsmith holds the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 8.7 points and 4.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Joey Reilly is the top scorer from deep for the Pioneers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.