Table of Contents
The Boise State Broncos (15-5, 5-2 MWC) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to build on a 10-game home win streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (7-11, 3-4 MWC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has been the moneyline favorite 11 times this season. They’ve gone 8-3 in those games.
- The Broncos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -625 or shorter.
- The Broncos have a 14-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 10.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total Boise State has had in its matchups this year is 9.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Fresno State has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +436.
- The Bulldogs have a 5-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or greater this season.
- The average over/under in Fresno State’s games this season is 1.2 fewer points than the point total of 125.5 for this outing.
Boise State vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Broncos is Marcus Shaver Jr., who pulls down 6.5 boards and administers 4.4 assists per game to go with a 13.4 PPG scoring average.
- Tyson Degenhart leads Boise State in scoring, averaging 14.4 per game to go with 5.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Max Rice, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Isaih Moore with 12.1 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill’s assist statline leads Fresno State; he dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Anthony Holland makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.