Table of Contents
The No. 12 Iowa State Cyclones (14-4, 5-2 Big 12) are favored (by 5 points) to build on an 11-game home winning streak when they host the No. 13 Kansas State Wildcats (17-2, 6-1 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cyclones vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Ames, Iowa
- Arena: James H. Hilton Coliseum
Iowa State Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa State has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Cyclones have not played as a moneyline favorite of -216 or shorter.
- The Cyclones are 12-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 2-0 against the spread.
- Iowa State’s average point total in matchups this season is 129.2, 4.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas State has won three of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +176.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 14-5-0 this season.
- The Wildcats are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Kansas State this season is 11.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Iowa State vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa State Rank||Iowa State AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- The Cyclones scoring leader is Jaren Holmes, who averages 12.9 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Caleb Grill leads Iowa State in rebounding, averaging 4.3 per game, while Tamin Lipsey leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Grill leads the Cyclones in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Keyontae Johnson sits atop the Wildcats leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.5 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Markquis Nowell records more assists than any other Kansas State teammate with 8.2 per game. He also scores 16.7 points and pulls down 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Nowell averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.