Table of Contents
The Kent State Golden Flashes (16-3, 6-0 MAC) are heavily favored (by 13 points) to extend a six-game road win streak when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (7-12, 3-3 MAC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 137 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Flashes vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: DeKalb, Illinois
- Arena: NIU Convocation Center
Kent State Betting Stats & Information
- Kent State has won all 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Flashes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1109 or shorter.
- The Golden Flashes have a 13-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Huskies are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Kent State’s games this year is 0.6 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Illinois has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won three, or 25%, of those games.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +669 odds on them winning this game.
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 9-8-0 this season.
- The Huskies have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 13 points or more.
- The average over/under for Northern Illinois’ games this season is 7.8 more points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Kent State vs. Northern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Kent State Rank||Kent State AVG||Northern Illinois AVG||Northern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- The Golden Flashes leader in points and assists is Sincere Carry, who puts up 17.2 points per game along with 4.7 assists.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak leads Kent State in rebounding, pulling down six rebounds per game while also scoring 6.1 points a contest.
- Miryne Thomas leads the Golden Flashes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- Keshawn Williams is the top scorer for the Huskies with 17.9 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The Northern Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are Zarigue Nutter with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Kaleb Thornton with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.4 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- David Coit is dependable from distance and leads the Huskies with 2.5 made threes per game.