Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Miles Sanders ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 3:00 PM ET live on FOX. Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles head into a showdown with the San Francisco 49ers at Lincoln Financial Field in the NFC Championship Game of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Miles Sanders Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 57.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 6.5 (-110)
Miles Sanders Rushing Stats
- Sanders’ team-high 1,269 rushing yards (74.6 per game) have come on 259 attempts, with 11 scores.
- Sanders also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 20 balls for 78 yards (4.6 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 19.3% of his team’s 57 offensive touchdowns this season, with 11 total.
- He has received 259 of his team’s 544 carries this season (47.6%).
- Sanders has racked up 426 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is 11th among qualified runners.
Against San Francisco
- In his lone career matchups, Sanders finished with 55 rushing yards versus the 49ers, 2.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Sanders has never rushed for more than 57.5 yards against the 49ers.
- Sanders did not have a touchdown run in that contest against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (1/21/2023): 17 carries, 90 yardsvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 11 carries, 33 yardsvs. Saints (1/1/2023): 12 carries, 61 yards