Table of Contents
The Western Michigan Broncos (6-13, 2-4 MAC) visit the Ohio Bobcats (10-9, 2-4 MAC) after losing seven straight road games. The Bobcats are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. The over/under is set at 147.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Arena: Convocation Center Ohio
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has won 70% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-3).
- The Bobcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -583 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have compiled a 9-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- Ohio’s average point total in outings this year is 149.7, 2.2 points higher than the total in this game.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog in 11 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +410.
- So far this season, the Broncos have compiled a 7-8-1 record against the spread.
- The Broncos are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Western Michigan this season is four points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Dwight Wilson leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.7 points and 9.9 boards per game.
- Jaylin Hunter is Ohio’s best passer, distributing 4.2 assists per game while scoring 10.1 PPG.
- Miles Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr. scores 17.9 points and tacks on 3.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Markeese Hastings is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 10 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.2 points and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Norman is dependable from three-point range and leads the Broncos with 2.9 made threes per game.