Table of Contents
The Bowling Green Falcons (9-10, 3-3 MAC) visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (7-12, 2-4 MAC) in a matchup of MAC teams at McGuirk Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. The Falcons are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Arena: McGuirk Arena
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green has won four of seven games when favored on the moneyline this season (57.1%).
- The Falcons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -121 or shorter.
- The Falcons are 9-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Chippewas have a 5-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Bowling Green’s average point total in matchups this season is 155.1, 7.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Central Michigan has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won two (15.4%) of those contests.
- The Chippewas have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -100.
- So far this season, the Chippewas have put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Chippewas have a 5-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total for Central Michigan’s games this year is 9.8 fewer points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Bowling Green vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Leon Ayers III leads the Falcons in scoring, tallying 18.4 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Rashaun Agee is Bowling Green’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Samari Curtis is its best passer, averaging 4.3 assists in each contest.
- The Falcons get the most three-point shooting production out of Kaden Metheny, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela collects 16.1 points and adds 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Chippewas’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Brian Taylor is at the top of the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14.5 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Zarzuela is consistent from three-point range and leads the Chippewas with 2.4 made threes per game.