Table of Contents
Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in San Diego, California.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Brian Stuard Recent Performance
- Stuard has finished below par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 17 rounds.
- Stuard has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Brian Stuard History at Farmers Insurance Open
- Stuard has an average finish of 40th at this tournament in seven trips, including a personal best of 28th place.
- In his last seven appearances at this event, he’s made the cut three times.
- Stuard last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Brian Stuard’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|