Table of Contents
The Davidson Wildcats (9-10, 2-5 A-10) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the La Salle Explorers (8-11, 2-4 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 as 4-point favorites. The Explorers have lost three games in a row. The point total is set at 139.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
Davidson Betting Stats & Information
- Davidson has won 63.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-4).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -193 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 9-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Explorers have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average total Davidson has had set in matchups this year is 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Explorers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +157 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Explorers have compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Explorers are 4-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under for La Salle’s games this season is 2.7 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Davidson vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Davidson Rank||Davidson AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is Foster Loyer, who scores 15.6 points and dishes out 4.5 assists per game.
- Sam Mennenga is Davidson’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 15.5 points per game.
- Loyer leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- The Explorers’ Khalil Brantley averages enough points (14.4 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Fousseyni Drame’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 9.8 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the La Salle rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Nickelberry makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.