Table of Contents
Before Woodland tees off in San Diego, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Gary Woodland Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds, Woodland has finished below par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Woodland has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Gary Woodland History at Farmers Insurance Open
- In his last 10 trips to this tournament, Woodland has finished in the top 10 two times and inside the top 20 five times, with an average finish of 25th at the event.
- In his last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made the cut nine times.
- The last time Woodland played this event (in 2022), he placed 39th.
- He finished one round without recording a bogey his last time here.
Gary Woodland’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|