Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Ja’Marr Chase, who takes to the field at 6:30 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Ja’Marr Chase Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 84.5 (-115)
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Stats
- Chase’s 1,046 receiving yards is tops on the Bengals. He has been targeted 134 times, and has 87 catches plus nine touchdowns (87.2 yards per game).
- Chase has been the target of 134 of his team’s 610 passing attempts this season, or 22.0% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 18.4% of his team’s 49 offensive touchdowns this season, with nine total.
Against Kansas City
- Chase’s 139 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups against the Chiefs are 54.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Chase, in three games against them, has surpassed 84.5 receiving yards twice.
- In three matchups versus the Chiefs, Chase has had a TD catch, including multiple scores in one game.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (1/22/2023): 5 receptions, 61 yards, 1 TDvs. Ravens (1/15/2023): 9 receptions, 84 yards, 1 TDvs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 8 receptions, 86 yards, 1 TD