Table of Contents
Before he tees off in San Diego, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Day in this event.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Jason Day Recent Performance
- Day has finished below par 16 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 15 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in three of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
- Day has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
Jason Day History at Farmers Insurance Open
- In his last 10 appearances at this tournament, Day has finished atop the leaderboard two times. He’s also placed among the top five five times and the top 10 six times. He’s averaged a fifth-place finish at the event.
- In his last 10 appearances at this tournament, he’s survived the cut seven times.
- Day finished third here in 2022 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- He finished one round with one of the top five scores of the day in his most recent trip to this tournament.
Jason Day’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|