Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Joe Burrow before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 273.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes, with 35 TDs and 12 INTs.
- He’s added 257 yards on 75 carries and five touchdowns, averaging 16.1 rushing yards per game.
- Burrow ranks third in the NFL with 25.9 completed passes per game (414 total completions this season).
- Burrow ranks sixth in the NFL with 2,319 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bengals have thrown the football in 60.5% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.5% of the time. This offensive attack ranks eighth in the NFL in points scored.
Against Kansas City
- Burrow averages 327.3 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Chiefs, 53.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Burrow threw for more yards than this game’s 273.5-yard over/under two times in that span.
- Burrow threw multiple TDs in all of those games against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (1/22/2023): 23-of-36 (63.9%), 242 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 31 yardsvs. Ravens (1/15/2023): 23-of-32 (71.9%), 209 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 9 yards, 1 TDvs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 25-of-42 (59.5%), 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs