Table of Contents
Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Bramlett before he tees off in San Diego, California.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Joseph Bramlett Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Bramlett has shot below par 15 times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 20 rounds.
- Bramlett has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 11 times.
Joseph Bramlett History at Farmers Insurance Open
- Bramlett has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 43rd over that span.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, Bramlett made the cut every time.
- Bramlett placed 67th the last time he played this tournament (in 2022).
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Joseph Bramlett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|