Table of Contents
Before Bradley tees off in San Diego, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Keegan Bradley Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Bradley has finished below par 14 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Bradley has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Keegan Bradley History at Farmers Insurance Open
- Over Bradley’s last nine appearances at this tournament, he’s placed in the top five two times with an average finish at the event of 26th.
- Bradley made it to the weekend in seven of his last nine trips to this event.
- The most recent time Bradley competed in this tournament (in 2022), he finished 65th.
- His posted score was below par in three rounds during his last time competing at this event.
Keegan Bradley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|