Table of Contents
Below we help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in San Diego, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Kevin Streelman Recent Performance
- Streelman has finished below par four times and recorded a better-than-average score in three of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Streelman has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
Kevin Streelman History at Farmers Insurance Open
- Over Streelman’s last seven trips to this tournament, he’s placed in the top five once with an average finish at the event of 37th.
- Streelman has six made cuts in his last seven attempts at this tournament.
- The most recent time Streelman played this event (in 2022), he took 39th.
- He posted one round within five shots of the leader his last time competing at this tournament.
Kevin Streelman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|