Table of Contents
Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he takes to the course in San Diego, California.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Lanto Griffin Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Griffin has finished below par on four occasions while also recording six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Griffin has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Lanto Griffin History at Farmers Insurance Open
- Griffin has ended up in the top 10 once and inside the top 20 two times, with an average finish of 16th in his past four trips to this tournament.
- Griffin survived the cut in three of his last four appearances at this event.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Griffin finished 30th.
- He closed with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Lanto Griffin’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|