Table of Contents
Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on List before he tees off in San Diego, California.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Luke List Recent Performance
- List has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 17 rounds.
- List has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Luke List History at Farmers Insurance Open
- List has finished atop the leaderboard once and placed among the top 10 two times with an average finish of 28th place over his last eight appearances at this tournament.
- In his last eight trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut six times.
- In 2022 in List’s last appearance in the event, he took first.
- He closed one round with one of the top five scores on the day in his most recent trip to this tournament.
Luke List’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|