Table of Contents
Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Laird before he tees off in San Diego, California.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Martin Laird Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Laird has shot under par 17 times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Laird has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Martin Laird History at Farmers Insurance Open
- Over Laird’s past 10 appearances at this event, he has finished in the top 10 a total of two times. His average finish is 37th at the event.
- In his last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made the cut seven times.
- Laird finished 46th here in 2022 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- In his most recent time competing at this event, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Martin Laird’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|