Table of Contents
Before NeSmith tees off in San Diego, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Matthew NeSmith Recent Performance
- NeSmith has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey on five occasions, and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score five times in his last 17 rounds.
- NeSmith has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Matthew NeSmith History at Farmers Insurance Open
- NeSmith has an average finish of 37th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- In his most recent three appearances at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- NeSmith took 34th the most recent time he competed in this tournament (in 2022).
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Matthew NeSmith’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|