Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (24-24) are favored (-6.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (13-35) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Footprint Center. The matchup airs on BSAZ and BSSE. The over/under for the matchup is set at 227.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ and BSSE
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have gone 17-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.7% of those games).
- Phoenix has a record of 7-5 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -247 or shorter (winning 58.3%).
- The Suns are 24-23-1 against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a 7-6 record against the spread in games they were favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Phoenix’s average point total in matchups this year is 224.6, 2.4 points below the total in this game.
- The Suns have gone over in 22 of their 48 games with a set total (45.8%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hornets have won eight out of the 37 games, or 21.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Charlotte has a record of 5-17, a 22.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +204 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Hornets are 19-27-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 10-13.
- The average over/under for Charlotte’s games this season is 4.3 more points than the point total of 227 for this outing.
- This year, Hornets games have hit the over 25 times.
Suns vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Suns this season is Devin Booker (among active players), who averages 27.1 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 5.6 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton adds 17.5 points, 2.1 assists and 9.9 rebounds per outing. Chris Paul puts up 13.4 points, 8.5 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- The Suns get 1.8 three-pointers per game out of Mikal Bridges.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Terry Rozier’s statline this season includes 21.4 points, 5.2 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Mason Plumlee is on the books for 12 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Rozier is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hornets (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.