Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (13-7, 6-3 ACC) are at home in ACC play against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (14-6, 6-3 ACC) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Panthers are 3-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Demon Deacons
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 14-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Demon Deacons are 3-3 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in outings this year is 141.8, 6.2 points below the total in this game.
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Info
- Wake Forest has been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- The Demon Deacons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Demon Deacons are 11-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Demon Deacons have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average total in Wake Forest’s games this season is 1.7 more points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Pittsburgh vs. Wake Forest Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||Wake Forest AVG||Wake Forest Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- Jamarius Burton leads the Panthers in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Pittsburgh’s leading rebounder is Blake Hinson averaging 6.6 boards per game and its best passer is Nelly Cummings and his 4.4 assists per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hinson, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- The Demon Deacons’ Tyree Appleby puts up enough points (17.9 per game) and assists (six per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Cameron Hildreth is at the top of the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 13.3 points and adds 2.9 assists per game.
- Damari Monsanto is the most prolific from deep for the Demon Deacons, hitting 3.2 threes per game.