Table of Contents
The San Diego State Aztecs (15-4, 6-1 MWC) host the Utah State Aggies (16-4, 5-2 MWC) in a matchup of MWC teams at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl, starting at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The Aggies are 7-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 144.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
|San Diego State||-7||144.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has a 14-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 82.4% of those games).
- The Aztecs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -309 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aztecs have compiled a 6-11-1 record against the spread.
- San Diego State’s average point total in outings this year is 141.3, 3.2 points below the total in this game.
Utah State Betting Stats & Info
- Utah State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +243 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aggies have gone 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Utah State this year is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. Utah State Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Utah State AVG||Utah State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Bradley, who averages 13.5 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Darrion Trammell and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Bradley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Steven Ashworth averages 15.7 points and tacks on 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Daniel Akin’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 11.8 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Utah State rebounding leaderboard.
- Ashworth is consistent from three-point range and leads the Aggies with 3.5 made threes per game.